Do you have a child with autism and a younger sibling?
If so, the University of Washington may want to track your younger child's development at NO CHARGE TO YOU.
Your child must...
- be between 5 and 13 months old
- have an older sibling with autism who is under 17 years of age
The UW will...
- ask you to come to the UW Autism Center for 5 to 9 visits
- evaluate your child's social and communication skills
- provide diagnostic evaluations at 24 and 36 months
- pay you for your time and expense
For more information, please call Erin Olsen, Study Coordinator, 800-994-9701
or email: email@example.com